Graduate Academic Services Center
Complete a Master's in 1 Year. Email for details:
M.Ed. in Early Childhood Education, Program of Study, email: email@example.com
M.Ed. in Special Education, Program of Study, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Graduate Academic Services Center provides a comprehensive graduate experience beginning with recruiting prospective graduate students to providing student support from program entry through graduation. The Center also provides faculty support through collecting, processing, and consolidating assessment data for all College of Education graduate programs. The Center is responsible to the Associate Dean for Graduate Education and Research.
- Serves as a first point of contact for prospective students, to answer questions about degrees/programs offered, admission requirements.
- Represents the College of Education at graduate recruitment events.
- Assists the university-level Office of Graduate Admissions with completing graduate applications (background checks).
- Processes College of Education graduate student travel grant applications, including managing paperwork that will be forwarded to the College of Education's Research Committee for approval and housing records of student grants awarded.
- Provides continuous administrative support for the doctoral programs (Ed.D.) in educational administration and in curriculum studies. Support activities include maintaining doctoral files, routing progression forms, managing information databases, and processing admissions.
- Processes Alternative-6 Certification forms for doctoral students prior to submission to the College of Graduate Studies, verifying that requirements have been met and that all appropriate paperwork is present.
- Provides TaskStream support for students and faculty, including account management, training, maintaining program folios, generating reports, field experience surveys, etc.