|PDS Operating Principles|
|Goals and Timeline|
|Current Partner Schools|
|Current Clinical Sites||Partnership Council Agenda/Minutes|
The Partnership Council is an advisory body in the College of Education. The Council is committed to the simultaneous renewal of schools and educator preparation programs. Members will be responsible for keeping their departments, program areas, and school systems informed.
Partnership Council Charge:
1. Review processes/procedures and facilitate activities related to partnerships, Professional Development Schools, clinical associates, and clinical supervisors.
2. Support partnerships, Professional Development Schools and COE faculty in moving the work of the PDS Network forward.
3. Recommend professional development for Professional Development Schools and Georgia Southern faculty in support of partnership goals.
4. Promote cohesiveness between field experiences and Georgia Southern’s educator preparation programs.
5. Assess partnership activities in order to support COE Unit assessment.
The Partnership Council will include members who are representative of departmental programs from undergraduate and graduate educator programs for the College of Education and six P-12 members, which may include administrators, clinical associates, clinical supervisors, and a recent teacher education graduate. Ex-officio members will include the Associate Dean of Undergraduate Teacher Education and the Associate Dean of Graduate Education and Research. The Council will be chaired by the Director of Field Experiences and Partnerships. The Council will meet twice each semester.