Department of Curriculum, Foundations, and Reading
The Department of Curriculum, Foundations, and Reading at Georgia Southern University provides a service function to all other programs in the College of Education. Undergraduate and graduate level courses are offered in the areas of educational foundations, educational psychology, curriculum theory and development, reading education, and educational research. The department offers a master’s degree program in reading education and in evaluation, assessment, research, and learning; an education specialist degree program in reading education; and a doctoral degree program in curriculum studies. In addition to degree programs, the department offers the reading endorsement and a graduate certificate in applied research and evaluation.
Explore your interests in the following degree programs, and find out which program is right for you!
- Curriculum Studies, Ed.D.
- Reading Education Ed.S.
- Reading Education M.Ed.
- Evaluation, Assessment, Research, and Learning M.Ed.
- Reading Endorsement: Classroom Teacher of Reading Program (Online)
- Curriculum and Pedagogy for Social Justice Certificate (online)
- Applied Research and Evaluation Graduate Certificate