Department of Curriculum, Foundations, and Reading
The Department of Curriculum, Foundations, and Reading at Georgia Southern University provides a service function to all other programs in the College of Education. Undergraduate and graduate level courses are offered in the areas of educational foundations, educational psychology, curriculum theory and development, reading education, and educational research. A master’s degree program in reading education and in evaluation, assessment, research, and learning; an education specialist degree program in reading education; and a doctoral degree program in curriculum studies are offered by this department. In addition to degree programs, the department offers the reading endorsement and graduate certificates in applied research and evaluation and in curriculum and pedagogy for social justice.
Explore your interests in the following degree programs, and find out which program is right for you!
- Curriculum Studies, Ed.D.
- Reading Education Ed.S.
- Reading Education M.Ed.
- Evaluation, Assessment, Research, and Learning M.Ed.
- Reading Endorsement: Classroom Teacher of Reading Program (Online)
- Applied Research and Evaluation Graduate Certificate
- Curriculum and Pedagogy for Social Justice Graduate Certificate (Online)