College of Education Degree Programs
At Georgia Southern University’s College of Education (COE), we want aspiring education professionals to reach their desired career goals. Our college offers undergraduate teacher preparation programs and over 30 graduate program options.
If you have big plans for your future, then Georgia Southern’s College of Education is where you can READY yourself to make them a reality.
Please view program listings below to determine which program is right for you!
COE Program Listings
- Human Development and Family Science B.S. Concentration in Birth-Kindergarten (Certification Track) – Armstrong Campus
- Elementary Education B.S.Ed. – Armstrong, Statesboro, Liberty Campuses
- Elementary and Special Education B.S.Ed., Dual Certification – Statesboro Campus
- Health and Physical Education B.S.Ed. – Statesboro Campus
- Middle Grades Education B.S.Ed. – Statesboro Campus
- Secondary Education B.S.Ed. – Armstrong, Statesboro Campuses
- Special Education B.S.Ed. – Statesboro Campus
- Instructional Design and Technology Minor – Online
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Endorsement (Undergraduate Level) – Online
- Gifted In-Field Endorsement-Undergraduate Level – Online
- Teaching M.A.T.
- Counselor Education M.Ed. – Statesboro Campus
- Curriculum & Instruction-Accomplished Teaching M.Ed. – Online
- Elementary Education M.Ed. – Online
- Educational Leadership M.Ed. – Online
- Evaluation, Assessment, Research & Learning M.Ed. – Online
- Higher Education Administration M.Ed. – Statesboro Campus (Hybrid) or Online
- Instructional Technology M.Ed. – Online/Georgia ONmyLINE
- Middle Grades Education M.Ed. – Online
- Reading Education M.Ed. – Online
- Secondary Education M.Ed. – Online
- Special Education M.Ed. – Online
- Teaching Culturally & Linguistically Diverse Students M.Ed. – Online
Education Specialist Programs
- Instructional Technology Ed.S. – Online
- Reading Education Ed.S. – Online
- School Psychology Ed.S. – Statesboro Campus (Hybrid)
- Teaching and Learning (grades P-12) Ed.S. – Online
Education Doctoral Programs
- Curriculum Studies Ed.D. Statesboro Campus (Hybrid)
- Educational Leadership Ed.D. Online starting fall 2023
- New Computer Science Education for Teachers Endorsement-Online beginning summer 2023
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Endorsement (Graduate Level) – Online
- Gifted In-Field Endorsement (Graduate Level) – Online
- Online Teaching and Learning Endorsement – Online
- Positive Behavior Intervention and Supports Endorsement – Online
- Reading Endorsement – Online
- Teacher Leadership Endorsement – Online
- Teacher Support and Coaching Endorsement – Online
Ready to start your journey as an Eagle Educator today?
Have more questions about our
Please visit the specific undergraduate program web page for more information.
Have more questions about our
Contact the COE’s Graduate Academic Services Center, a team dedicated to the support of COE’s graduate students.
For all Online Programs:
Federal Law requires colleges and universities to make certain disclosures to prospective students of these programs. These disclosures include information on the University’s authority to operate outside of Georgia, complaint processes, adverse actions, and refunds.
For required disclosures in general with regard to online programs offered by the University, visit the Office of Legal Affairs website.
Last updated: 10/11/2023