Education Degree Programs
At Georgia Southern University’s College of Education, we want aspiring education professionals to reach their desired career goals. Our college offers undergraduate teacher preparation programs and over 40 graduate program options. Please view program listings below to determine which program is right for you!
COE PROGRAM LISTINGS
- Human Development and Family Science B.S. Concentration in Birth-Kindergarten – Armstrong Campus
- Elementary Education B.S.Ed. – Armstrong, Statesboro, Liberty Campuses
- Elementary and Special Education B.S.Ed., Dual Certification – Statesboro Campus
- Health and Physical Education B.S.Ed. – Statesboro Campus
- Middle Grades Education B.S.Ed. – Statesboro Campus
- Secondary Education B.S.Ed. – Armstrong, Statesboro Campuses
- Special Education B.S.Ed. – Statesboro Campus
- Instructional Design and Technology Minor – Online
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Endorsement (Undergraduate Level) – Online
- Gifted In-Field Endorsement-Undergraduate Level – Online
- Teaching M.A.T.
- Counselor Education M.Ed. – Statesboro Campus
- Curriculum & Instruction-Accomplished Teaching M.Ed. – Online
- Elementary Education M.Ed. – Online
- Educational Leadership M.Ed. – Online
- Evaluation, Assessment, Research & Learning M.Ed. – Online
- Higher Education Administration M.Ed. – Statesboro Campus (Hybrid) or Online
- Instructional Technology M.Ed. – Online/Georgia ONmyLINE
- Middle Grades Education M.Ed. – Online
- Reading Education M.Ed. – Online
- Secondary Education M.Ed. – Online
- Special Education M.Ed. – Online
- Teaching Culturally & Linguistically Diverse Students M.Ed. – Online
Education Specialist Programs
- Instructional Technology Ed.S. – Online
- Reading Education Ed.S. – Online
- School Psychology Ed.S. – Statesboro Campus (Hybrid)
- Teaching and Learning (grades P-12) Ed.S. – Online
Education Doctoral Programs
- Curriculum Studies Ed.D. Statesboro Campus (Hybrid)
- Educational Leadership Ed.D. Statesboro Campus (Hybrid)
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Endorsement (Graduate Level) – Online
- Gifted In-Field Endorsement (Graduate Level) – Online
- Online Teaching and Learning Endorsement – Online
- Positive Behavior Intervention and Supports Endorsement – Online
- Reading Endorsement – Online
- Teacher Leadership Endorsement – Online
- Teacher Support and Coaching Endorsement – Online
- Urban Education Endorsement (New Coming Soon)
NEW FALL 2022 ADMISSION OPTIONS!
READY to change lives?
Learn more about our Call Me MISTER® program
For all Online Programs:
Federal Law requires colleges and universities to make certain disclosures to prospective students of these programs. These disclosures include information on the University’s authority to operate outside of Georgia, complaint processes, adverse actions, and refunds.
For required disclosures in general with regard to online programs offered by the University, visit the Office of Legal Affairs website.
Last updated: 7/1/2022