Who is advised in the Student Success Center?
  • Undergraduates who are seeking initial level 4 certification are advised by the Student Success Center’s staff.

The College offers the Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.) and certificate programs for individuals who already have a bachelor’s degree but are not certified to teach. A person who has a college degree but is not certified to teach needs to have his/her transcript(s) evaluated by the Graduate Academic Services Center.


Last updated: 12/17/2015

Student Success Center • College of Education • Statesboro Campus • (912) 478-0698   OR      Armstrong Campus (912) 344-2570